GDT: Game 79: Preds vs Those F'n Guys 7PM | Fiala and Hartman have how many goals? EACH??? Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

You

Jul 1, 2010
5-on-5 shots were 29-11 according to Natural Stat Trick, IDK if there is a better source, but that's rough.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Feels horrible, but we got a point which is massive. Hung with one of the best teams in the league despite them outplaying us for large portions of it and only lost in a format that doesn't exist in the playoffs. It's still a step forward in the big picture.

Reactions: adsfan

You

Jul 1, 2010
That bogus second goal looms large. We got thoroughly outplayed to the extent that it shouldn't have mattered, but turns out that was pretty much the game.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
In arena, that looked like one of the worst no calls this season. Hopefully not the case? Report please because I’m still fuming.

Sitting in a section half filled with overly friendly, nice Wild fans pisses me off almost as much as the worst Hawks fans.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
This team doing whatever they can to suck every ounce of fun and excitement out of a potential trip to the postseason. And I hate that they're such nimrods on the ice...the Ducks and Blues of 7-8 years ago and the Jets of a few years after that were hilarious to play against because of their self-sabotage on the ice. Shoe's not so amusing on the other foot. '21-'22 Perds: Never met a minor penalty they didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad