GDT: Game 79: New York Rangers @ New York Islanders, 7pm ET, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I’m torn between rooting against or for the isles because if NYR beat them there’s a good chance they just end up playing them instead of missing the playoffs entirely
If the Rangers beat them both games in regulation, I seriously doubt they make it. A lot of matchups between the teams they are facing.

Islanders need to win at minimum one of these games against the Rangers. Too much overlap with the other teams.

I'd rather step on their throat and put them out of their misery on Game 81. Win tonight and that can happen Saturday afternoon.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
I think some are worrying too much about these last few games. Sure we don’t want to lose momentum but none of these by themselves are do or die. F we lose tonight, so what. Take the next couple.

No need to over emphasize the importance of a late season game against a crap opponent.

Reactions: NYRangers16

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Next three games are essentially Game 7s for the opponent, so calm your tits if the Rangers are being outhustled.

Reactions: Greg02

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Next three games are essentially Game 7s for the opponent, so calm your tits if the Rangers are being outhustled.
And just how do you expect me to do that ?

Attachments

• pointy.png
    pointy.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 1

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
What happened to sorokin this year ? His numbers suck.

He's been average at best -- not sure if any injury or whatnot, but the Isles D has been simply awful. That plus leagues worst PK = Isles barely in playoff run.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
So on MSG pregame broadcast they just showed Brodzinski centering forth line and Goodrow on the wing. Did I miss when this setup became a thing rather than vice versa in terms of position, or is this just starting now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad