BRUINS GDT Game 79 4/9 | Bruins vs. Whalercanes | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Came out hitting in the first and then the physicality just disappeared. Guess the message Marchand sent in the first with all those hits fell on deaf ears.

Reactions: KWbruin

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
It rings a little hollow when it gets said every time a bruin takes a routine hit and doesn’t jump somebody immediately
They just won back to back, gutsy/playoff style games against not one but both of those two teams right before this stinker, too. Florida looked like they were sleepwalking for like 8 games before snapping out of it recently. Imagine if that were the Bruins?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
They just won back to back, gutsy/playoff style games against not one but both of those two teams right before this stinker, too. Florida looked like they were sleepwalking for like 8 games before snapping out of it recently. Imagine if that were the Bruins?
Yeah but you see that doesn’t count because I don’t feel like it

I don’t get it. People act like they got absolutely smoked last playoffs when they had a positive goal differential, they just had a bunch of shit break against them in close + heartbreaking losses

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I think the Bruins get throttled in the playoffs.
If they play like tonight they'll get throttled

..but they've been playing pretty good hockey on the road lately, so we'll have to see which team shows up before we condemn them

I wish they'd start resting some players before the playoffs

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
If they play like tonight they'll get throttled

..but they've been playing pretty good hockey on the road lately, so we'll have to see which team shows up before we condemn them

I wish they'd start resting some players before the playoffs
They’ve been fine lately. I’m concerned with the play of certain players and the goaltending from Swayman right now.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
what in the hell happened between the first and second period?

During the first, it looked like the team was pissed off and taking names. Then it looked like they decided they didn’t want to play the next two periods.
Didn't Carolina do that after giving up 3 in the 1st 11 minutes in the previous game in Raleigh and we sealed it on Lindholm's ENG....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad