GDT: Game 78: Red Wings vs caps 7:00 pm et 4/9/24 (ESPN)

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Got a little nervous hearing that Seider is sick. Could be a big game for Ed to step up. Hoped that’s the case and we aren’t relying on Petrt or Chariot too much.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Hmm. My drink/no-drink experiment is a 2 and 1 split so far. Thoughts...?
As in all statistics, the larger the sample size, the more reliable the results.

Further fermentation... I mean experimentation! :cheers:

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007

66941.jpg

(I am not saying that Seider, as a German, has any other similarities to the United Citizen Federation, other than fighting a bug)

dtown77

Dec 29, 2005
I think if we want the Red Wings to show a little effort. We should tell them this is the LEAST important game of the season.

Reactions: FMichael

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I only know who TJ Oshie is in this tweet.
didn't ivan score on us last game?

I'm in California and I get out of work when Wings games start typically and have no issues watching games. Most of the time I just start the Wings feed from the beginning, fast forward through commercials and I'm live for the 3rd period. ESPN+ has been great for me
I do the exact same thing. This game is solely on ESPN though, so you can't rewind. You have to watch it live or on full replay once game is finished. I have to do the latter tonight unfortunately.

I only know who TJ Oshie is in this tweet.

Sandin is out for Washington.
This has all of the makings of us losing to an inferior team that has a lack of their top end guys in the lineup.

I am not extremely pessimistic on this game tonight. F

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Seider will play..this is too big of a game for him to skip. If it's game 21 sure, rest up, but like, its crunch time, he'll play.

Reactions: theYman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad