GDT: Game 77: Columbus at Chicago | 3/31 8:30PM

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
You can't ***** at others for not shooting (like Cam) and then ***** when someone finally shoots.
Yes you can. When there is a guy wide open for a tap in goal and you have no shooting angle...don't shoot. When you are skating in alone on goal with the goalie back in his net shoot it

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I know it was a better, competitive game, but I'm starting to really get upset with this offensive ineptitude

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
so many stupid forced passes and no urgency. Literally pass it into the zones where the Hawks are collapsing to

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Bag skate the entire team tomorrow.

Can Torts call up half the Monsters forwards and scratch Saad, Hartnell, Wennberg and Cam?

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Eh, Hawks have lost once in regulation in their last 11 games, Carolina had like a 12 game pt streak going. Schedule has gotten tough and the team has not done so bad. The PP is my biggest gripe, its terrible.

EdwardG

Let's Dance!
Mar 17, 2009
Columbus
I'm not sure that I'm concerned about offense generically. They played hard but sloppy tonight, whereas a lot of these games the last two weeks they just have been sort of managing the effort level. This is the hardest they've played in a while and they lost to a very fine team in their barn.

What I am very concerned about is the PP, which has been a problem for a long time now. They keep aimlessly passing the puck and I suspect they keep trying to set up those tip plays that they pulled off in 2016 but not since. Tonight they just start taking a bunch of shots from the blue line, about 3/4 of which nailed the boards because they missed the net. GET PLAYERS ON THE MOVE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad