GDT: Game #76: Golden Knights vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
My gosh what a watch that ended up. First period was a bit meh but hey we were holding our own. 2nd period was an absolute shit show and I was seriously thinking about calling it quits and getting dinner but glad I decided to stick with it. Unbelievable stuff with some lucky goals, a great offside challenge, plus some good goals. This team really is fun to watch when they try. That 14 game losing streak sucks as this could have been such a different end to the season. Great 3rd well done to all.

finkelsteinberg

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
I totally was one of the fans who turned it off after 4-1. I went to listen to the GoPHNX podcast this AM and thought they were doing some form of April fools playing their winning song intro. Looked at ESPN immediately and was so shocked.

There are 2 teams that I will always appreciate beating to screw up our tank and they are the Kings and the Knights.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
I totally was one of the fans who turned it off after 4-1. I went to listen to the GoPHNX podcast this AM and thought they were doing some form of April fools playing their winning song intro. Looked at ESPN immediately and was so shocked.

There are 2 teams that I will always appreciate beating to screw up our tank and they are the Kings and the Knights.
That pod was strong. Lotsa good stat points.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Another great learning moment. The second period collapse was not acceptable, but it was understandable. A team out of the hunt, has numerous chances to score and none go in, get's the feeling nothings going to go in and you have a period like the second. Credit the boys for the third period resurgence and hope that lessons were learned.

Reactions: UK Yote and Jakey53

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Yep but only team in bottom 10 with winning record in last 10 and Sharks, Kraken and Flames remaining on the schedule. Need to start Veggie every game and make Brown and Dermott our top pair.

View attachment 846965
F that. Need 74 pts for the over/under. Let's gooooo!!!! I have faith whoever picks 5th and 6th will screw up and leave us the right guy at 7th. Like they did for Cooley.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
This isn’t attributed to asshattery though. The replay is working fine.

Can’t even get that with ESPN+.
Hey, I'm no Jakey, but it's all asshatery to me..... I'm still a satellite guy and despise all but the picture quality of streaming! :laugh:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Forgot to mention, at the game: arena rendering video clip on the scoreboard, advertising web page, received very few (muted) applause.
Grinny puss XG in the crowd had to love that! :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Kai Yo T

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I can't wait until this franchise finally has a solid foundation to build a legit fanbase on lol
Let's hope that is what happens. It is tiresome cheering for the joke of the league. Even with the auction win it will be several more years in an amateur 5,000 seat arena and dealing with the lingering doubt about the team.

Reactions: Kai Yo T

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I am pleased to report I did get to watch the on demand replay of last night’s game through CoyotesCentral.

You get it all….. including pregame, postgame, ……. and ALL the commercials. :eek3:

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
Let's hope that is what happens. It is tiresome cheering for the joke of the league. Even with the auction win it will be several more years in an amateur 5,000 seat arena and dealing with the lingering doubt about the team.
Once the arena starts building the animosity towards mullett from the outside will subside a little bit I think. It was intensified this year cuz a plan to leave it hasn’t been in place like it was last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad