GDT: Game #76: Golden Knights vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Between Eichel, Marchessault and Theodore, I dropped -7 in that period in the forum 40 fantasy league. That might have cost me the matchup, and I couldn't be happier about it, f*** Vegas hahahaha.

My God almighty, please oh please win this auction. I want so much more of that.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
adtqj9em4u331.gif

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to swap this hat for a paper bag.

Howling Overseas

Dec 9, 2023
I always work Saturdays so went to bed and missed it. I'm more disappointed that I missed Doan scoring and starting the comeback.
What you've missed was Doan's primary assist on Hanifin's rebound goal.
The Hanifin-to-AZ trade rumors were actually a misunderstood prophecy about him scoring for the Coyotes. Those oracles can be vague.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
How many guys you think turned the game off?
I was one of 'em and I am voluntarily suspending my fan card for a day. Shame on me.

Just finished watching the third...

Car cone...what a complete game. They started dropping in the third but he was good throughout. We have another 20 goal scorer! Now shifting to Cooley watch.
Vejmelka is all over the place and should be working on positioning, technique, mechanics type stuff in the AHL.
Guenther with those two clears on the PK was nice.
Thompson appeared rattled by the Hanifin kicked in goal. He did his best Mike Smith impression giving the hairy eye ball to both Hanifin & Whitecloud.
Eichel whining about the tap on the shin guard and wanting a penalty shot is so Eichel.
Golden Knights with Canucks, Oilers and Avs in 3 of their next 4. Would be sad if they went in full on tailspin mode after this debacle.
NHL twigs seem to get more fragile every year. Brown leaning on one, having it snap and getting called for a "slash" is pretty funny.
LOB drew a penalty...has this ever happened?
Officiating was very lopsided. Vegas getting 4 PPs to the Coyotes 1 (until the garbage time Kolesar) was not an accurate reflection of game play.
McBain 13/19, Cooley 4/6, Bjugstad 10/20 on faceoffs. More please.
6 goals not just in 1 period but in like 12 minutes. I don't recall a better 12 minute stretch in any Coyote game equal to this.
Big howl!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad