GDT: [Game #76] Dallas Stars vs. Edmonton Oilers – 8:30 PM CT (TNT)

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
PP's are literally 3 a piece, the way some people cope with their team losing, especially when they're getting outplayed, is truly amazing. Like the refs suck, but they suck for everyone

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
You wouldn’t know it based on the score but Otter is probably the main reason the boys in green are up.

Otter was just chilling this season and decided to show up once it started mattering just in time for the playoffs.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
i resemble the forum-hopping bad habit, i enjoy hearing the other fanbases takes if its not mega-biased

but it does end poorly most of the time

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
i resemble the forum-hopping bad habit, i enjoy hearing the other fanbases takes if its not mega-biased

but it does end poorly most of the time
I mean i'll go over an read the others, but I don't post, unless I'm following that team through the PO (assuming the stars are out)

Reactions: Zapp

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I mean i'll go over an read the others, but I don't post, unless I'm following that team through the PO (assuming the stars are out)

yeah and most are pretty reasonable no matter where you go. plenty of others giving Dallas credit for being a good team.

we're killing it, but it's still regular season.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Last eight games we've outscored teams 34-11

It's like Pete let the team have fun and be careless defensively for 65 games and then said "ok let's buckle done now" lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad