GDT: Game 74 | Columbus at New York Rangers | 3/20 7PM

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Hopefully the Jackets take better care of the puck coming out of their zone and in the neutral zone. The need to make a play ended up being a shot or chance against too many times last night. Get it out when in danger and quit making cross ice passes at the blue lines when it isn't there.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Schizophrenic Numerology Rocks!!

If the CBJ win their 9th in a row it will be in their 9th remaining game. After tonight's game, the NYR will have 9 games remaining.

Florida is currently in 9th place in the conference.

On their current NHL roster, the CBJ have 9 players signed for the 2019-20 season.
Plus after a childhood accident, I only have 9 toes.

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Homer-nein.gif

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Remaining schedule is tilting into CBJ Favor:
  • Tonight is the last "Back-To-Back" of the season
  • Seven of CBJ's last nine games versus teams not in a playoff position (although Florida is chasing)
  • One of the remaining playoff teams is Nashville last game of season, who'll likely rest their key players.
  • Four of the teams on the schedule (DET, CGY, VAN, EDM) have a combined record of 8-27-5 in their respective last 10 games
  • In addition to the Pens/CBJ game on 4/5, Pens have games vs. NJD (twice), Flyers, & Caps.....so someone's going to lose, either giving CBJ a chance at catching Pens or at least putting Flyers, NJD in rearview mirror.

What about games in hand?

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Cyclones Rock confirmed Jim Carey

That's Michael Scott's favorite place for a slice of New York pie! Oddly enough, Sbarro is now based in Columbus.
side note since my local mall basically got rid of its foot court because how shitty the area had gotten and all the stores left I literally have not had Sbarro except in airports in areas my plane is never flying out of but I get there early specifically for it haha. Miss that pizza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad