GDT: Game 74 | Columbus at New York Rangers | 3/20 7PM

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Yep, pretty much. He just has a barrier of "public" speaking , this is very Russian "learning English" thing. Speaking is the last and the longest step we take. :)
I remember Bob’s first couple seasons here he had his struggles. But I think Panarin’s getting there. I’m confident we’ll hear him speak on his own during interviews next seasons.

It’s obvious by his chuckles he understands the reports’ questions haha

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Thats cominn from ancient when bread saves people. If you trow it - it would became to bad situations at future. Folk beliefs. Bread man can be frustrated by trowing bread

I'll just eat bread as tribute every time he scores then.

Reactions: Jackets Fan

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
BOO THIS GDT. BOO IT.

tenor.gif

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Lol. "I was mad at Cam, the hell he's inventing there, just shoot that puck already" (about second goal)

God... I wish our media people would stop asking Panarin about Kane. He clearly said it makes him kind of angry waaaay back at the intro press conference. Dude is our best player and has nothing left to prove.

I was going to explode with rage if that was Maetzold's question, but I believe it was Tom Reed, who is actually my favorite CBJ writer. Get some new material already.

Don't ask Bob about goals that were scored on him and don't ask Panarin about Patrick Kane. Doesn't seem too difficult. lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad