GDT: Game 72: New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
I just landed in Denver for Thursday’s game so I’m gonna try to watch this one at a bar somewhere. Guys, Denver is really bad man. My father and I just got pizza across from the train station in downtown Denver. A man walked in, sat down, and started doing heroin right in front of me. Another man walked in, tried selling candy bars, then went headfirst into the garbage and started eating pizza in the garbage. This is my third trip seeing the Rangers in Denver and I don’t think I’ll ever come back here again. It is so unsafe downtown.
So how was the pizza?

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
A lot of possibilities tonight. Rangers can clinch playoffs---Panarin could hit 100 points. Flyers (or Washington or Detroit) might be our 1st round opponent if we can win the East.

Colorado is the best team we have left in the season. We have Flyers twice, Arizona, Islanders twice, the Devils, the Penguins,Detroit, Montreal and Ottawa. The Avalanche are the most challenging. The rest are all teams that we should beat. Only Detroit and Philly have any real shot at making the playoffs. The road is there for us to win the East.

It would help if we can get a defender back from injury soon. Scanlin is up if Gus can't play.
MoneyPuck has us at 35% favorites for the Presidents’ Trophy.

• Love
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don't want to get political, but the injuries on the back end are starting to get concerning
Me being concerned about Trouba

a2d7e7bd5a0174c3bba12ae9a3db6af0.jpg

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Tortorella once said he prefers dogs for company instead of humans.

Then he met Matt Rempe.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
I just landed in Denver for Thursday’s game so I’m gonna try to watch this one at a bar somewhere. Guys, Denver is really bad man. My father and I just got pizza across from the train station in downtown Denver. A man walked in, sat down, and started doing heroin right in front of me. Another man walked in, tried selling candy bars, then went headfirst into the garbage and started eating pizza in the garbage. This is my third trip seeing the Rangers in Denver and I don’t think I’ll ever come back here again. It is so unsafe downtown.
But you didn't say... how was the pizza?

EDIT: beat to this joke...

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I never blamed Torts one but for his supposed "assholeness". Brooks is the asshole and Torts is right when he in essence claimed Brooks would "bait him". Torts was my main man, and disliked AV because of his departure, even though AV didn't have anything to do with it.
And yeah,I so wanna punch his punchable face (Brooks)

Torts and Brooks are both ego driven assholes, and I say this as a fan of both of their work.

That one pays the role of brash bully and the other snide sarcastic nerd don't do anything for me. We aren't in middle school. They're both immature.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Anyway, heading to the game tonight. Expect to see some nightmarish, scary sights myself: folks in Flyers jerseys.

Peeople in Flyers jerseys are not scary, currently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
What drives me nuts is that there will be no less than 3 people in the crowd wearing Devils jerseys tonight. Happens every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
(D)

Reactions: McRanger92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad