GDT: [Game #72] Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 8:00 PM CT (ESPN)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Wonder what team will trade for Crosby once the Pens are fully irrelevant

Good work by Benn to close that out

Reactions: Elysian

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
It's amazing how many people complain about National broadcasts when they don't hear their Razor propaganda and get balanced commentary instead.

Reactions: M88K

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Crosby trade to Dallas. Nill will swap Logan, Harley and Borque and three first round draft picks. Crosby will sign a 7 year 10 million a year deal. Nill will like where we are at then.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Who did that Pen crosscheck after the buzzer? From my vantage point on the couch it looked like he went after Otter, which would rightfully bring a gaggle of Stars players over for a fight. If it was Suter, then not so much.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Why the f*** is Suter out there right now
Because PBD was saving Miro for the inevitable OT that nearly everyone thought was coming.

It's amazing how many people complain about National broadcasts when they don't hear their Razor propaganda and get balanced commentary instead.
Other than a few mispronounced Stars names, I had no problem with it. They actually seemed to know some things about the Stars, which wasn't always the case in the "days of yore."

Triple Ex El

Three sausage taquitos with cheese
Apr 29, 2013
DFW, TX
Got my Emo Phillips bobblehead last night...

Screenshot_20230324_001618_Gallery.jpg

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Great to see Jake answer tonight. Huge performance.

I'd start him vs Vancouver, then give Poirer the start vs Chicago as we can win that game with him in net. Gives Jake 5 days off.

Reactions: DieselPig

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
The ESPN crew said at one point in the game Benn won the Hart trophy.

Okay? Razor said something about direahrea through a Goose.

I'd rather listen to a National broadcast with a few statistical errors than a bozo who thinks he is funny spewing the same excuses season after season like a back to back game and the team is tired in the first 2 minutes of the game.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Okay? Razor said something about direahrea through a Goose.

I'd rather listen to a National broadcast with a few statistical errors than a bozo who thinks he is funny spewing the same excuses season after season like a back to back game and the team is tired in the first 2 minutes of the game.
I won't defend Razor, I still maintain he should have kept Ralph over him, but the ESPN crew was also talking about Pittsburgh being tired from having a b2b, of course not as much as Razor, but Razor makes excuses for everything, and reiterates it 100x every broadcast.
But otherwise agree.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I won't defend Razor, I still maintain he should have kept Ralph over him, but the ESPN crew was also talking about Pittsburgh being tired from having a b2b, of course not as much as Razor, but Razor makes excuses for everything, and reiterates it 100x every broadcast.
But otherwise agree.

The problem with Razors excuses is the timing, he has no situational awareness. Like how is a professional athlete possibly tired with 4 mins of ice time in the first period of a back to back game.. it's impossible. 3rd period, hemmed in your own zone after a 1 minute shift.. ya probably f***ing tired.

The other super annoying bit is when he tries to pretend like he knows what the players are saying/communicating to each other and then says the most outlandish shit that couldn't be further from the truth.

Give me ESPN/TNT games over BSSW Razor & Puck Tracking bullshit every day of the week.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
The problem with Razors excuses is the timing, he has no situational awareness. Like how is a professional athlete possibly tired with 4 mins of ice time in the first period of a back to back game.. it's impossible. 3rd period, hemmed in your own zone after a 1 minute shift.. ya probably f***ing tired.

The other super annoying bit is when he tries to pretend like he knows what the players are saying/communicating to each other and then says the most outlandish shit that couldn't be further from the truth.

Give me ESPN/TNT games over BSSW Razor & Puck Tracking bullshit every day of the week.
100%. f*** puck tracking during the game. So glad Bally is going under

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad