GDT: [Game #72] Dallas Stars vs. Pittsburgh Penguins – 8:00 PM CT (ESPN)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #72 – 3/23/2023 – 8:00 PM CT – ESPN
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars
vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins
38-19-14, 90 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 35-26-10, 80 pts

1em5YM3.png

PVBiChc.jpg
ldVSyd7.jpg

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:pens

Guentzel - Crosby - Rust
Zucker - Malkin - Rakell
Heinen - Poehling - Granlund
O'Connor - Carter - Archibald

Joseph - Letang
Dumoulin - Ruhwedel
Friedman - Fedun

Jarry

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kipper 17

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I don't think it will happen because i assume Jake desperately wants to start to make up for some of his bad starts lately and the coaching staff isn't going to take that kind of risk with a really young unproven goalie in his first pro-season but i'd start Remi tonight.

Pens coming in from a back to back with travel against the Avs.

Reactions: Kipper 17

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I don't think it will happen because i assume Jake desperately wants to start to make up for some of his bad starts lately and the coaching staff isn't going to take that kind of risk with a really young unproven goalie in his first pro-season but i'd start Remi tonight.

Pens coming in from a back to back with travel against the Avs.

Its ok, Nils is getting enough rest for the both of them

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Another day, another OT loss? I gave away my tickets. Other than the stunning COL win, it seems I have seen nothing but OT losses since Jan 1 when I have attended in person. Getting discouraged.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
Cmon Nils, light em up. Basically hoping he gets three points so he can stay. We need him to be involved if they are going to go anywhere in the playoffs this year since Harley doesn’t seem to be coming up.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Cmon Nils, light em up. Basically hoping he gets three points so he can stay. We need him to be involved if they are going to go anywhere in the playoffs this year since Harley doesn’t seem to be coming up.
He will need those three points to make up for the ones he will cost.

• Wow
Reactions: Elysian

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Unfortunately the Penguins snapped their losing streak against the Avs. We shall see if they're fired up tonight or regress back to their recent ways

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
The thing that drives me insane about the Lundkvist situation is that it's not even really about him or his development, although those are important also. Joel Hanley is unplayable in the NHL. Not bad, like Miller, Suter, and Hakanpaa who can be marginal 3rd pairing level bad while soaking minutes. Unplayable. So then you get downstream effects of asking Heiskanen to do literally everything for this team to just be competitive. And this is related to the overuse of Oettinger. Someone needs to tell PDB that the playoffs are coming up and the idea is to try to win in the playoffs, not kill your best players before you even get there. Lundkvist can run a 2nd unit powerplay. Let him. Lundkvist can function as a puckmover. Let him.

Reactions: LT

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
The Penguins bottom 6 played well last night in Colorado, especially the 4th line. The team as a whole looked to have a step over the Avalanche most of the night; a jump of course after losing 4 straight and their WC spot seem to fire them up.

Hopefully the Pens on the 2nd of a B2B and the Stars with a 2 day break (and watching video) between games can show why they’re 1st in the central.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00