GDT: Game 71 - Winnipeg Jets @ Washington Capitals - Sunday, March 24th, 2024 - 11:30am CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah. It's a shitty game. But it's also the back half of a back to back afternoon scenario. Not surprising that the Jets are skating in slush this afternoon. This was expected to be the hardest road trip of the year and is turning out that way.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Not going to blame Helle but this was LB's game and they should of stayed with that

This disaster isnt on one specific player, but what really irks me is when posters can't seem to grasp that Helley is part of the core that does this shit every year, wild f***ing swings of effort and focus. He's not THE problem, he's simply a part of it right now.

Huh?

Are you saying that other teams don't score nice goals or have goalies that can steal a game?

I'm a little confused about the point you're trying to make

I'm sure if you used GPT to help, you'll eventually resolve my "riddle".

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
in what world is being shelled for 3 goals in under 20 shots above average?

Hellebuyck is allowed to have a bad game and be human once in a while. It happens to goaltenders more often than not. It sucks that when he is human, the rest of the team can't pick up their f***ing jocks and carry the load for him.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
This disaster isnt on one specific player, but what really irks me is when posters can't seem to grasp that Helley is part of the core that does this shit every year, wild f***ing swings of effort and focus. He's not THE problem, he's simply a part of it right now.

I prefer to try to make my points clearly enough that AI doesn't have to help me explain myself, but you're doing the best you can I guess

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

Everyone has their pet scapegoat, I'm sure you of all people can get that.

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
Have you seen the Jets record? 😉
Have you seen the Jets play since the trade deadline? I don't care how they looked in November, December. Its how they’re playing now down the stretch run, going into the playoffs that matters. Dallas, Nashville and Colorado are all firing on all cylinders. And the Jets are sputtering along stepping on their own feet

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Ovi needs 47 to beat 99.

Last year Ovi had 42.

If he worksout like a freak in the offseason (and gets some Russian Juice) he might pull it off next year.
Difference is Avs are 8-0-2 in their last 10 and on an 8 game win streak.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad