GDT: Game 71 - Winnipeg Jets @ Washington Capitals - Sunday, March 24th, 2024 - 11:30am CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Cheers-00.jpg

TWW-01.jpg

TWW-02.jpg

TWW-03.jpg

TWW-04.jpg

TWW-05.jpg

TWW-06.jpg

TWW-07.jpg

TWW-08.jpg

TWW-09.jpg

TWW-10.jpg

TWW-11.jpg

TWW-12.jpg

TWW-13.jpg

TWW-14.jpg

TWW-15.jpg

TWW-16.jpg

TWW-17.jpg

TWW-18.jpg

TWW-19.jpg

TWW-20.jpg

TWW-21.jpg

TWW-22.jpg

TWW-23.jpg

TWW-24.jpg

TWW-25.jpg

TWW-26.jpg

TWW-27.jpg

TWW-28.jpg

TWW-29.jpg

TWW-30.jpg

TWW-32.jpg

TWW-33.jpg

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Watched today's game, my disdain for Pionk rose immeasurably. My first game back from vacation at that and it was a stinker, matching my opinion of the weather here.

Hoping tomorrow is better. Also hoping Pionk sits, as he deserves.

Most educational GDT, well done.

GJG.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Washington is a not a great team this year, we should be able to take them.

If we stick to our defensive structure, and our D plays like they can, and if the lads are rested, and if Arniel does his job, and if our top line contributes in a palpable manner.

thats-a-lot-samus-paulicelli.gif

Yesterday's game was the nadir of recent Jets' efforts.

200w.gif

I realize its a long season, but it would be nice to see some motivated play.

yasss-hannah-berner.gif

The Jets can still salvage this road trip with a hard fought game. Simply release the problems accrued over the past few tilts, and start fresh.

Energy and caring, boys, thats the key.

d5c7711a645ef84d77fc9585a178c4ce.gif

Allez Jets, its time to channel your raw emotion.

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

:jets:jets

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
No soliloquies today.
EDIT: Changed my mind, please read on (a few posts beyond this one) :)

Lets get back to basics.
Old Shakey had a few thoughts on warfare.

077abcb6-1c64-4edc-ac5a-bc97d1dd2915_text.gif

will-shakespeare-william-shakespeare.gif

Let me have opponents about me that are rotund; content;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o’night.
Yon Jets need to garner a lean and hungry look.
Let them think too much. Such men are dangerous.

Hell is empty, and all the Capital Swine are here.
I think the Caps are but as men, as we who skate as Jets are.
The violet smells to them as it doth to we.
The element shows to him as it doth to we.
All their senses have but human conditions.

Shall duty have dread to speak, when power to flattery bows?
To plainness honor's bound when duty falls to folly.

sun-tzu.jpeg

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

-Sun Tzu

Last edited:

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
If the Jets don't show up today, they are clearly not reading our GDTs... nice work haha

Washington is a not a great team this year, we should be able to take them.

If we stick to our defensive structure, and our D plays like they can, and if the lads are rested, and if Arniel does his job, and if our top line contributes in a palpable manner.

thats-a-lot-samus-paulicelli.gif

Yesterday's game was the nadir of recent Jets' efforts.

200w.gif

I realize its a long season, but it would be nice to see some motivated play.

yasss-hannah-berner.gif

The Jets can still salvage this road trip with a hard fought game. Simply release the problems accrued over the past few tilts, and start fresh.

Energy and caring, boys, thats the key.

d5c7711a645ef84d77fc9585a178c4ce.gif

Allez Jets, its time to channel your raw emotion.

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

:jets:jets
What is this defensive structure you speak of? It seems like the memory of sweeping winds on the tundra steppe long forgotten... a dream forsaken in these dark and weary times.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
Won't be watching the frauds today. Wasnt going to be able to regardless of how shitty they've looked the last 2 games but wouldn't have bothered tuning in if we weren't busy.

If the Jets lose but play a good game it sucks but when they lose and play like hot garbage then it should come as no surprise if people tune out.

We see this from these guys every f sharping season. Other than F*ck Vegas we have the worst record over the last 10 games of all the contending teams. Why?

Let's not constantly make excuses. Despite Chevy working his ass off to make this a Cup Contender the players on the ice keep letting the faithful down.

Maybe that along with all the other economics based reasons is why we don't sell out every game anymore.

Hope the Jets like 4th place. Few more games like the last 2 and that is exactly where they will be.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Won't be watching the frauds today. Wasnt going to be able to regardless of how shitty they've looked the last 2 games but wouldn't have bothered tuning in if we weren't busy.

If the Jets lose but play a good game it sucks but when they lose and play like hot garbage then it should come as no surprise if people tune out.

We see this from these guys every f sharping season. Other than F*ck Vegas we have the worst record over the last 10 games of all the contending teams. Why?

Let's not constantly make excuses. Despite Chevy working his ass off to make this a Cup Contender the players on the ice keep letting the faithful down.

Maybe that along with all the other economics based reasons is why we don't sell out every game anymore.

Hope the Jets like 4th place. Few more games like the last 2 and that is exactly where they will be.
Someone hasn't had coffee yet.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad