GDT: Game #70: Kracken vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
arenaphx.jpg

Yes..... we are going to eventually post them all one by one...... just because. :sueme:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I’m biased but looked like he angled his skate more than a kick. But what do I know.

Apparently I know nothing as per usual.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Can’t make a pass ..

Changed the angle but also moved the foot into the puck.
Well the refs spent a lot of time talking to the Lracken coach before looking at the feed. Should have been a coaches challenge.. regardless of outcome.. I think they were influenced

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Changed the angle but also moved the foot into the puck.
My thought was that they called it a good goal so they needed definitive evidence to overturn…for me it didn’t feel like definitive and more of a borderline type of call.

But, honestly, losing this game would come down to missing all the prime shots instead of this one call, imo. I’d take it but the overturn shouldn’t be the end all be all for this one.

22 The Maestro

Serving 2, 5, and 10
Apr 18, 2018
My thought was that they called it a good goal so they needed definitive evidence to overturn…for me it didn’t feel like definitive and more of a borderline type of call.

But, honestly, losing this game would come down to missing all the prime shots instead of this one call, imo. I’d take it but the overturn shouldn’t be the end all be all for this one.
I respect that opinion. I think of an emergency stop, your blades are perpendicular to the direction of travel through the whole stop. The moment his toe rotated made it a kick. It was a close decision either way. But I'd argue the same way if it went against my team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad