GDT: [Game #70] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I'll cop to witnessing Nils' tentativeness to start things out, but he's not going to show up from the press box. And he's not going to feel better about it from there either.

FreeNills back onto the ice. MakeSuterUsefulAgain.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Nils is 100% fine. Sure he will f*** up in the D zone here or there but I think he's improved enough this year where it isn't massively detrimental all the time.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Miro f***s up too. They all do. Can’t expect him to be perfect. Hakanpaa f***s up a lottttt though

The biggest difference is that Jani doesn't have the skating to recover when he f***s up, so they just dump him out on the PK and hope he can take up enough ice to make a difference there.

Reactions: Elysian

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Nils haters in shambles
I think you confuse hate and criticism. By all means I would love for Nils to be the next Makar. I don’t hate the guy. I want Dallas to win. I just think the guy has some flaws and he is small so it not like he can throw his weight around to make up for those flaws.

He looks decent today. Hope he can build on his game and improve.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I think you confuse hate and criticism. By all means I would love for Nils to be the next Makar. I don’t hate the guy. I want Dallas to win. I just think the guy has some flaws and he is small so it not like he can throw his weight around to make up.

He looks decent today. Hope he can build on his game and improve.
And I want to see a guy take opportunities and perform. I hope he keeps playing well. The Stars need it. But I want him playing because he’s earned it by playing well. I don’t want him playing because of his age and draft status or because some other guy is playing worse. I don’t care at all about potential.

Reactions: LT and roryjones

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
And I want to see a guy take opportunities and perform. I hope he keeps playing well. The Stars need it. But I want him playing because he’s earned it by playing well. I don’t want him playing because of his age and draft status or because some other guy is playing worse. I don’t care at all about potential.
Plenty of players play because some other guy is playing worse though.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
200w.gif

Reactions: roryjones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad