GDT: Game 7: Wild @ Flyers - 6:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Glad I got home in time to catch most of the 3rd. If the rest of the game was as bad or worse than this, I’d need some eye drops to stop my eyes from bleeding.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Glad I got home in time to catch most of the 3rd. If the rest of the game was as bad or worse than this, I’d need some eye drops to stop my eyes from bleeding.
It was way worse. Like the most boring you ever saw

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Well at least we have some decently valuable rentals we can move at the deadline for some nice picks and stuff

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I think we all need to properly prepare for the amount of money that it's going to take to convince Kaprizov to stick around.

And no, I don't care about the turnovers by the only 100+ point player that we've ever had.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I think we all need to properly prepare for the amount of money that it's going to take to convince Kaprizov to stick around.

And no, I don't care about the turnovers by the only 100+ point player that we've ever had.
I think we need to properly prepare for him Gaboriking us because that is what’s going to happen. Do you really trust Billy to get this done?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN

I dont think anyone would have a problem giving him a max contract, as long as he actually plays like a max contract player. This year has not been it.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I think we need to properly prepare for him Gaboriking us because that is what’s going to happen. Do you really trust Billy to get this done?
I'm saying either what you say happens, or the amount of money that it takes for it to not happen is going to have to be pretty stupid.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

We'll have to bite the bullet and sell Foligno on Ebay or Poshmark to get more cash.

I'm glad we got the loss out of the way for this back to back part of the trip.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

I think Kaprizov could tell Guerin next summer he's not extending here at the end of his contract, and Guerin would still hold onto him until he walked thinking he could change his mind.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I'm saying either what you say happens, or the amount of money that it takes for it to not happen is going to have to be pretty stupid.
And you would be entirely correct

I think Kaprizov could tell Guerin next summer he's not extending here at the end of his contract, and Guerin would still hold onto him until he walked thinking he could change his mind.
I think you would be entirely correct also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino