GDT: Game 7: Wild @ Flyers - 6:30 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
If he wasn’t people would be CLAMORING for him to play up in the middle 6. I remember Haula and Zucker when they started as 4th liners.
I think he (and Dewar) deserves to play more, and have mentioned it previously, but frankly I find reading about that kind of thing fruitless, so I try to partake as little as possible.

He healthy scratched Hartman last year for bad penalties.
And Addison.

Hard to bench people this season since we have been playing shorthanded.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
We can also fairly easily do $2.5M if we wanted to too.
I was gonna make a joke about him having some other bad extension for a depth player tucked away in a droor somewhere still, but realized everyone’s already been extended

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I think he (and Dewar) deserves to play more, and have mentioned it previously, but frankly I find reading about that kind of thing fruitless, so I try to partake as little as possible.

And Addison.

Hard to bench people this season since we have been playing shorthanded.

They have done thing to show that they are more than average 4th liners. There are teams and players who get 4th line minutes who are fringe NHL players and not as good as them so that’s not a bad thing.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
They have done thing to show that they are more than average 4th liners. There are teams and players who get 4th line minutes who are fringe NHL players and not as good as them so that’s not a bad thing.
I personally see a lot of good things in his game that I think would work well anywhere in our lineup. He plays a lot like the younger version of Foligno (who I don't dislike as most here do.)

I am not mad about where he is at, but I also think he could be a good candidate to bump up if we do have players under performing.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Dewar certainly has the potential to be more than just a 4th liner. 18 points last year, 3 in 6 games already this year, and he was a good scorer in Iowa. But he hasn't exactly forced the issue yet, and it might be one of those situations where he's "too irreplaceable" on that 4th line. Maybe if both Gaudreau and one of Hartman/Ek is injured, Dewar gets a shot up the lineup, but imo it's just as likely Dean goes to Khaira so he doesn't disrupt any other lines.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
We are in deep doodoo here, 3 shots by forwards 1 of them by Khaira who played 4 shifts. 2 of those was 18 seconds each.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
That Hartman-Sandheim thing felt like it lasted way too long

Reactions: Sweetnut

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Faber's play in the corner for that breakout to Hartman was low key incredible, outplayed 3 Flyers that had position on him.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Maybe it's just me but Addison has had a good game

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Gus is still their best player

Status
Not open for further replies.