PGT: Game 7: Switzerland 2 - Canada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Not very positive for Canada. Embarrassing dive by Comtois at the end. Horrible looking powerplay. Not looking forward to seeing Phillips or Hunter's "wingers take faceoffs" strategy against stronger teams.

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
Canada coming off a 14-0 win and finish this game with a close 3-2 win... The Swiss deserve an immense amount of credit, they showed a ton of heart tonight and I have no doubt that they'll have a very bright future

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
This was a thrilling game. I enjoyed this very much. The final minutes were just breathtaking, the Swiss pushed tremendously at the very end. It must taste a little bit bitter for them, that they played two very good games and have only one point.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
I'm not thrilled that Canada's captain is diving, not a very good showing for the team there.
Burrows, Roussel, Paquette, Perron, etc.

What's the common denominator? Comtois will be the next elite diver at this rate.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Swiss solid again but come up short.

Wonder what "lucky" favorite is gonna meet up with them in the quarters? Better than the Slovaks this year?

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I thought Lafrenier was disappointing. Not driving play the way i expected.

Suzuki played a good game until the idiotic penalty. Really unnecessary play at that point in the game. Kid will learn.
Brook and Dobson were Canada's best D in my opinion.

The PP has to get going. Really static in the puck movement and telegraphing plays. Need some creativity.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad