GDT: Game 7: Stars @ Coyotes | 7:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A | 620 AM

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
They won't give Hill the job but he COULD take it. Raanta might be great or he might be a flop. No way to know yet. I think we've all seen enough of Domingue at this point.

I want nothing to do with Domingue anymore. He is a complete liability. I have no faith in the team winning anytime he’s in net, ever.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I think there's a level of performance where the team would keep Hill up when Raanta is ready but I don't think he's hit it. I'd think it's a pretty high bar though so Raanta will get his chance to start. And I don't think they'd sacrifice Hill's development at this stage by having him back up when he still hasn't really solidified himself as the AHL starter even.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hill would have to steal his next game outright to stay, I think. He's going down as soon as Raanta is healthy.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
They won't give Hill the job but he COULD take it. Raanta might be great or he might be a flop. No way to know yet. I think we've all seen enough of Domingue at this point.

Domingue is a back up at best, and Hill has a long way to go before he can even be considered a back up in the NHL let alone a starter. IF Raanta is injured much longer we are in for a world of hurt.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad