Pre-Game Talk: Game 7: JUST WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Regardless of the result of Game 7

These guys did everything and poured their hearts out to a starved city. I know I don't come around the boards often anymore, but I just wanted to say how proud I am of this team and this city for what they have done.

Bravo and Congrats :handclap:

Predaleafs

Oct 7, 2009
Toronto
damn beat me to it!!!!!!! These guys help restore reputation and an identity to a team that has been lost. I could not be prouder to wear a leafs jersey at this moment!!!!!!

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
I want to believe. I want to be the team than can beat Boston. Beat the ********.

jomas

Aug 23, 2008
snows too much
Just win seems good to me, I don't care if it's a slaughter or a hard earned win, all that matters is a W.
Still wishing it was Tuesday though, both sides are going to be tired.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Couldn't be more proud, every single leaf stepped up tonight in a big way. With Bozak out everyone was killing penalties, protecting the lead...just doing everything this is the perfect playoff experience and we ain't done yet! Go give 'em hell tomorrow, GO LEAFS GO!:yo:

Hero

Uncle Leo
Jul 2, 2009
heropuck.wordpress.com
Just win seems good to me, I don't care if it's a slaughter or a hard earned win, all that matters is a W.

I like both being tired.

Boston tired isn't as bad as Toronto tired. Youth is on our side.

go_leafs_go02

Apr 24, 2004
London, ON
Boston looks tired. Think of their 2 rescheduled games at the end of the season - they've had NO rest since mid March.

Leafs look fresh, and we'll see how this goes.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Uh oh, Daisy will be mad!

:sarcasm:

We GOT this. Back to back and we're the younger team.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
Boston looks tired. Think of their 2 rescheduled games at the end of the season - they've had NO rest since mid March.

Leafs look fresh, and we'll see how this goes.
Good point. Maybe it depends on how much energy the Leafs show in the 1st period. Boston's best periods seem to be the 2nd but just guessing. They're often even in the thirds with the Leafs having a good start and the Bruins coming on later. But, the Leafs played a very good game with Reimer coming up large whenever Boston had a good chance.

But, the Leafs might be the more energetic team in Boston but we'll see.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Even if it ends in heartbreak the experience this young team has gained from this series will be invaluable moving forward as they have shown that they can play with anyone and have more heart and resilience than any Leafs team in years.

That being said - let's just win the thing!!!!!!

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
"Fatigue makes cowards of us all."

This is where Carlyle's boot camp approach on conditioning pays off when the Bruins being an older team has less then 24 hours to play a game 7. I think the Leafs win it hands down with a dominating team effort from start to finish.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Ya. We got this series. I said we'd lose tonight and I was so wrong. Why fight the awesome? We got the Bruins and we're gonna whoop them on their home ice. We're younger, got faster legs. They're tired. All the pressure is on them. The leafs know it. They know it.

We've got this.

Drakkor

Apr 21, 2007
We've got this........ Thanks Boston....... Well............. For.......... I guess........... A lesson in............ Well........... Nobodies unbeatable :D

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Leafs played a very sound structured defensive game today. I have a very very good feeling about tomorrow night. I think this younger, faster, and hungrier group will take it tomorrow night.

Just ****ing win and get that first goal tomorrow night.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
We know the Leafs respond being very well playing with their backs against the wall, im assuming we'll see a different Boston team tomorrow night with it being their first must-win game of the series. There's a reason they've won 4 series in the last 2 years in game seven.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
tumblr_lv1fryRvJC1r3bbcqo1_1280-607x343.jpg

Bring on the Chara Kessel matchup.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
So happy right now. So happy and extremely proud. Go Leafs Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad