Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Imagine if we had Fabbri and Sanford :puppy:
I don't see Sanford would be game changer. Maybe in 4th line RW spot. Maybe he could beat Jaskin? idk. Fabbri in other hand is game changer player and with this squad he would make us very dangerous team.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Blais needs to fill Fabri's skates this season if we have any chance of making it past the 2nd round. We don't have enough weapons without Fabri. In a few years with our crop of rookies we might be okay.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
The Schmaltz/Kane line is deadly for the Hawks, hopefully the Blues can do a good job in containing them.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Nice work Blanick. we need to get a young Padawan for you to mentor in the ways of GDTs, so you don't have to be on the hook for every single one. I suck with photoshop or I'd volunteer...and I'm lazy. I nominate Ranksu. He always has awesome gifs and it would be very Bluesy to have a GDT more anti-Blues than our opponents GDT. "GDT: Armstorng is ruining he team edition", "GDT: Fins are the greatest players on earth and Canes have more than we do edition" and my personal favorite "GDT: Hitch and the Stars gonna kick our *** edition"

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Isnt Schmaltz dead? Never heard the severity of his injury
I believe he's back in tonight. He does have a penchant for getting blown up by opposing players, hopefully our dmen can lay into him physically tonight. That's the best way to get him off his game.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
i find it funny last season Schmaltz was under .5 PPG and didn't look that good, he comes in this season plays 2 games where the hawks were firing on all cylinders, racks up a few points and now he's coming back from injury and it's like the prodigal son has returned. Some people are going to be disappointed.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
i find it funny last season Schmaltz was under .5 PPG and didn't look that good, he comes in this season plays 2 games where the hawks were firing on all cylinders, racks up a few points and now he's coming back from injury and it's like the prodigal son has returned. Some people are going to be disappointed.
Its more about removing competent players for Kane to play with

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I don't see Sanford would be game changer. Maybe in 4th line RW spot. Maybe he could beat Jaskin? idk. Fabbri in other hand is game changer player and with this squad he would make us very dangerous team.
Fabbri is far from a game changer...very useful player but a game changer is another level entirely.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Nice work Blanick. we need to get a young Padawan for you to mentor in the ways of GDTs, so you don't have to be on the hook for every single one. I suck with photoshop or I'd volunteer...and I'm lazy. I nominate Ranksu. He always has awesome gifs and it would be very Bluesy to have a GDT more anti-Blues than our opponents GDT. "GDT: Armstorng is ruining he team edition", "GDT: Fins are the greatest players on earth and Canes have more than we do edition" and my personal favorite "GDT: Hitch and the Stars gonna kick our *** edition"

exYpDWa.gif

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Fabbri is far from a game changer...very useful player but a game changer is another level entirely.
Depends on ones personal definition, but Fabbri is a game changer imo. He's a guy who can create offense or get you a goal out of nothing. He's not Tarasenko game changing but Vladi is unique in what he does and how he does it

Last edited:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

That was funny.

tenor.gif

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Cant watch, 'cus early work, but I Jope Blues bring a clinic against dicknoses. Have to live a hole Day in Internet blackout so I wont get spoiled.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Cut the cord this week from directv. Bought a firestick. Anyone have any recommendations on what streaming service to get so I can watch FSMW?

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I got PlayStation Vue, works pretty well.
I've researched and that is the one I was looking at that seemed like the most variety of channels I actually watch. I just wasn't sure if it was the right regional FSMW.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
Depends on ones personal definition, but Fabbri is a game changer imo. He's a guy who can create offense or get you a goal out of nothing. He's not Tarasenko game changing but Vladi is unique in what he does and how he does it
I mean, a game changer should produce at a very significant rate. This is because he is almost irreplaceable and few are as good.

Fabbri is a 45-50 point player. We certainly could make a trade for a guy with similar or even better output without crippling the franchise.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

And I view Fabbri was only guy who could match-up Tarasenko's game speed.

Reactions: Dbrownss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad