CfgAm6G.jpg

dTDpnci.jpg

4Ei91A5.gif

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I can’t believe this is the only time they play until March. I expect we’ll see the Blues play their best game of the year especially with Steen (hopefully) drawing back in. f*** Chicago. Go Blues!

And Dodgers! If the Dodgers could sweep the Cubs and the Blues beat the Hawks, I’ll be a happy camper.

Mar 6, 2012
We only play the Hawks 4 times this year. Boo.

I feel a humiliating loss coming tonight. Hope I am wrong.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I didn't realize that we didn't play the Hawks again until March. That is just absurd and makes me even more bummed that I have to do stuff around the house tonight instead of inviting my Blues friend and Hawks friend over for beers and trash talk.

If the Central is what I expect it to be, 3 Blues/Hawks games in the last month of the season should be pretty fun though.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
bf2nMeU.gif

Not sure why this made me laugh so hard. Excellent work as always Blanick.

Hoping for a bounce back game for Big Ed. LGB!

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Kane looks super baked lol.

No Thorburn and Steen is back in the lineup?!?!?!? Is it Christmas already?? I think the 4th line we have tonight should be the lineup that sticks there, maybe switch Brodz and Sunqvist.

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
No Thorburn and Steen is back in the lineup?!?!?!? Is it Christmas already?? I think the 4th line we have tonight should be the lineup that sticks there, maybe switch Brodz and Sunqvist.
Which ever one is winning faceoffs should be taking the face offs, that's all I would really want as Blues are putrid again on the dots this year :(

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
It's crazy how much more I like our forward lines with Steen in there than at any other point so far this year. Turns out top 6 forwards are nice to have.

Reactions: BleedBlue14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad