GDT: Game 69 Our former guys vs our current guys 4/5/22 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Resign Forsberg and let Kunin walk. We ideally need a single season to bridge...maybe Glass? Evangelista is a damn good distributor and scoring combo that is hopefully the long term option.

Edit: not sure if Kunin is worth his qualifying offer. Was thinking he's due for a deal, right?

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Resign Forsberg and let Kunin walk. We ideally need a single season to bridge...maybe Glass? Evangelista is a damn good distributor and scoring combo that is hopefully the long term option.

Edit: not sure if Kunin is worth his qualifying offer. Was thinking he's due for a deal, right?
Yes. He's RFA.

Reactions: Legionnaire11

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
1649217565279.png

Reactions: Adz

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Seemed like the Preds played with purpose and a chip last night. Hope it carries over for the remaining games. Ott is next and may be a trap game with FLA/Pitt on a back2Back this weekend. That has the potential to be brutal.

If they can play like they did last night then they can play with anyone!

Reactions: bdub24

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
I wanna see literally anyone besides kunin on that 2nd line with Granlund and Duchene. I do like the split up and seeing Tomasino on the top line. I could see that line really jelling. Kunin has to be moved down. He hasn’t played like a 2nd liner and there isn’t a reason to keep him there. I hope hynes is tinkering with that 2nd line and trying things. I wanna see tolvanen on that line tomorrow. And I wanna see him with a shooting mentality. If we can get that 2nd line going and not miss a beat on the top line I can see good things happening. I’d go
Forsberg Johansen Tomasino
Tolvanen Granlund Duchene
Jeannot Sissons Trenin
Cousins McCarron Kunin

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Kunin is irritating because if he played the game he did in the last playoffs he would be doing well. We finally saw him go to the net a bit lastnight and get a chance or two, but if he isn't going to do that consistently then he is basically a 4th liner. He needs to be a poor man's Hornquist basically.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I really think the wild tried to out-Predator the Predators!
Instead, they got their shit run. :wedgie:

Saros made some incredible, game-saving stops in the third.

Can't belive that was Johansen's first career HT.

Reactions: SouthNash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad