Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
29b0k9c.jpg

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
OK, we needed godmode Varly to win this one but winning the last 2 tough tough tough road games ny a total score of 9-2 score is beyond impressive. I would cry if i wasn't so tired.

Reactions: cgf

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Couldn't ask for more. Solid win. Looking like a playoff team. They are at 87% after tonight. Great game

Reactions: AvsWraith

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's another game that reminds me of 2013 and leaves me wondering how they pulled it off but I'll take it. Two points are two points.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Mack point. 4 points for Rantanen, and Landeskog definitely deserved every point he got tonight.

Boy did he deserve those assists. It was him again who stole the puck from a Blues player to set up the ENG. Not always his biggest fan but that was a clutch game by our captain!

Tomorrow's gonna be a tough, tough game. Avs looked exhausted and have to choose between a -probably- very tired Varly and Spencer Martin. Big 2 points tonight, though. Keep it up, Avs!

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
That early PK really shifted the momentum. Goal there by the Blues and we lose for sure. We started playing well after the PK, all the way until the third period when we started defending the lead. Good road game though. Landy, Rants, MacK, Nieto and Varly looked the best to me.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
Really important win and while I know the coaching staff wants to carry it over into the Nashville game tomorrow I just don't see how you can let Varly start. We just allowed 45 shots against Varly who has played in every single game since Valentine's Day. Season would be over really fast if Varly played tomorrow and got injured. Play Martin and let Varly live on to play another game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad