GDT: Game 69: Avs @ Blues |Thursday, March 15th, 6 MT (ALTII)| Avs Inferno

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Bob McKenzie thinks MacKinnon has been the best player in the league this season.
If its between Malkin Kucherov and Mackinnon then for sure thats true. Kucherov has one hell of a supporting cast and Malkin has the greatest player of this generation. Nathan has a sophomore and a guy whose constantly getting his captaincy questioned.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Definetly abit drunk right now with pre St. Patricks day night but i was at the bar and was trying to tell people that avalanche beat the blues and might make the playoffs. And no one even cared. I get i live in canada but still. Then i come home here and im surrended by 22 pages of people that apreciate the avalanche. Im defenitely appreciated about this. Avs and playoffs are a definete possibility!!

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Hahaha hilarious that is such a Nathan thing to do pick DMX. Francois probably chose Nickelback for the victory song last season and thats why nobody wanted to win any games.
Francois probably had some unknown french band from when he was a teenager playing after victories and anyone that would dare speak up to him would get admonished

Reactions: Pokecheque

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
McDavid is getting a lot of points in meaningless games. MacKinnon has been putting up points in playoff type games.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Definetly abit drunk right now with pre St. Patricks day night but i was at the bar and was trying to tell people that avalanche beat the blues and might make the playoffs. And no one even cared. I get i live in canada but still. Then i come home here and im surrended by 22 pages of people that apreciate the avalanche. Im defenitely appreciated about this. Avs and playoffs are a definete possibility!!

We gotchu, frog

giphy.gif

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!

You not as think as you drunk you are.

Reactions: cgf

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Such a massive win!!! Looking at the schedule, this was the stretch that I was dreading but things are looking so good right now.

84 pts - 12 games left - 7 at home, 5 on the road

If 96 pts gets you in, then we only need to go .500 the rest of the way. I hope we hang on to this spot and play Vegas.

About tonight's game...so hilarious to listen to former Avs announcer Mike Kelly...he's just practically given up pronouncing Joel Edmundson's name correctly and calls him 'Edmonton' 75% of the time! :laugh:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Love you buddy

Reactions: frog

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
We won but it wasn't the best game either. I'm always scared when we have the 4th or the rookie line out
This game could have easily been 4-1 blues without varly but I'd probably rest him tomorrow

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Such a massive win!!! Looking at the schedule, this was the stretch that I was dreading but things are looking so good right now.

84 pts - 12 games left - 7 at home, 5 on the road

If 96 pts gets you in, then we only need to go .500 the rest of the way. I hope we hang on to this spot and play Vegas.

About tonight's game...so hilarious to listen to former Avs announcer Mike Kelly...he's just practically given up pronouncing Joel Edmundson's name correctly and calls him 'Edmonton' 75% of the time! :laugh:
Psssst......it’s John Kelly

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It's funny how doing that late in the season changed the standings more than winning 10 straight in the middle
It didn't change the standings all that much though. It would have a bigger impact if we played in any other division.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
Big win, wish I could have watched it.

Whoever picked the stars from St. Louis picked Edmundson as 3rd star over Rants...like really?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad