GDT: Game 66: New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Bolts fans will be hard-pressed to outdo Canes fans whining - 2 of every 3 posts were/are about “ref missed another penalty call on the opponent.”

Wah wah wah. So fkkn tiring.
It is especially ironic from Canes fans considering the amount of holding and interference their team purposeful does all game long

Reactions: Cmox

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
It is especially ironic from Canes fans considering the amount of holding and interference their team purposeful does all game long
And Svechnikov is such a dirty little f***

Saw him cross check Mika in the back totally away from the play that wasnt called and several other little things, unsurprisingly when the player he was doing it to always had their backs turned

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 835693
Rempe’s coming in with the team, going to descend from the rafters and refuse to serve the remainder of the suspension.
1710434993996.gif

Goodrow

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
There’s just no way you can lose this game and be taken seriously. I don’t care if it’s the flukiest S ever. Today is a referendum.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
GIpBAbMXcAAKJ1g

He's playing tonight, who's going to tell him no? Absolute madman
To have been a fly on the wall at his DPOS meeting......

There’s just no way you can lose this game and be taken seriously. I don’t care if it’s the flukiest S ever. Today is a referendum.
100% agree with you. Some might say there are no 'must win' games at this point but coming off that Carolina win they now need to hold serve these next three because the 'Canes are NOT going to slow down.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Bolts fans will be hard-pressed to outdo Canes fans whining - 2 of every 3 posts were/are about “ref missed another penalty call on the opponent.”

Wah wah wah. So fkkn tiring.

If Rangers lose tonight, I guarantee that there will be plenty pf posters here moaning about the refs. It's a universal thing.

Reactions: HolyHagelin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad