GDT: Game #66 BoA - 8pm MT- Simple yet Effective Half Assed GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I'm pretty sure every grade A chance has gone in tonight. LOL. Hilarious. What a train wreck of goaltending and even more so the defense.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
One thing I notice about the Flames attack. There’s always someone speeding in, straight down the middle, and the other Flames players know it and look for it. Whether in front of the net or stopping up at the blue line, they know to watch for the guy streaking in, and there’s always someone streaking in. That’s an offensive system and gameplan that’s actually working.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
Larsson would have been useful this game, he would have crosschecked Gaudreau like 5 times

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Tippett's not coaching this tire fire tonight. Time to move on from Tippett fault for everything.

This is a badly constructed team. Poor thinking and executing d that carries forward to any and all coaches. This is a personnel issue.
Coaching set up this system to boost 5x5 chances, and now it’s been exposed at the back. We have players who can make these plays, up to coaching to adapt and not run the same strategy for every opponent. This is a watershed moment for Woodcroft, if he can’t get the team to play without the puck as a team, we should look elsewhere for a coach that can next season.

OilfaninTO

Aug 1, 2020
Look, I LOVE Woodcroft but he’s just being dummied by Sutter in the coaching department. He’s young, he’ll learn but experience on full display tonight.

Reactions: McDoused

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
Okay I think we need to hire Babcock to instill discipline. @Soundwave was right all along, let's get that asshole here. This team has no leadership or accontability.

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
You think there will BE a playoffs? Vegas is on our tail and has a butter soft schedule in comparison. I tried to tell people we were in real danger of missing but everyone laughed. Sucks to be right.
We are still ahead of them with games in hand, but I agree we need to play a lot better. It won’t be easy to make it

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Smith spends the whole game on his knees hugging the post. He’s done. Finished. This club cannot bring him back next year whatever the financial/cap cost.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
You think there will BE a playoffs? Vegas is on our tail and has a butter soft schedule in comparison. I tried to tell people we were in real danger of missing but everyone laughed. Sucks to be right.
A lot has to happen to us to miss even after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille