GDT: Game 65 - Wild @ Avs - 8PM Central / 4AM Finland - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It's almost like Colorado has these games circled on their calendar and the Wild are treating them like any other game.
It's kind of like how we use to treat the Canucks when they were a good team and the hatred was still fresh. This was roughly a decade ago already. Even if the Wild were in the midst of a struggle, they'd come out lit on fire against Vancouver. It almost felt a bit personal. Good times.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Then sit him!!! I know they're in the middle of a playoff race, but he hasn't been able to do much out there due to this nagging injury. Why make it worse? What if they do make the playoffs, and he can't play because of the damage that was done during the regular season? Just sit his arse! It's pointless right now for him to be out there if it's that bad. It makes him a liability. Again, I think it was Russo who mentioned how he had a slight limp just walking, so how the #$@! can he be allowed to play?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Me tuning into the game last night...

zGHQb4O.gif

Let’s put this one in our rear view mirror

Reactions: AMostlyWildPerson

Northerner

Feb 23, 2017
Dang I never recorded 'On the Fly' that night. I wanted to get some idea of how we lost a game worse than the ass whoopin' we just handed to St.L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad