GDT: Game 64 - San Jose Sharks @ Winnipeg Jets - Monday, March 6th, 2023 - 6:30pm CST - Sportsnet One - CJOB/Power 97

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Someone earlier posted the Oilers/Sabres score, and if Sabres are still behind by one goal, I hope they can turn it on not just to help Jets, but they are so close to a playoff spot this late in the season that I hope it gives them extra motivation

Reactions: Ginger Papa

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I think we lost the Squirrel...

R.68106540ff1c64689e959291cbb8841d

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Someone earlier posted the Oilers/Sabres score, and if Sabres are still behind by one goal, I hope they can turn it on not just to help Jets, but they are so close to a playoff spot this late in the season that I hope it gives them extra motivation
They're putting the pressure on, but no luck yet

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Would love to see the Sabres make the playoffs this season. A really resilient Fanbase & some nice folks on their Board.

Reactions: macmaroon

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Would love to see the Sabres make the playoffs this season. A really resilient Fanbase & some nice folks on their Board.
I was rooting for Sabres against Stars in the Finals in 1999, and still believe Hull’s goal shouldn’t have counted.
I agree that the Sabres fanbase deserves a playoff after so many years in the desert. Some hockey pundit (Jeff Marek?). Said even when Sabres aren’t in the playoffs, ratings in the Buffalo area are still good. I feel Buffalo should be rewarded for their dedication to hockey/NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad