GDT: Game 64: Red Wings at knights 10:00 pm et 3/9/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
I've never tried their rye. The bourbon is yummy. Good for sipping but not so expensive that I feel bad for mixing.

How's the rye? Same?
I like it. Less sweet than the bourbon. 95 proof, and doesn't leave me feeling like I drank rot-gut. Pretty damn cheap if you buy the big bottle at Costco, lol. My tastes are not highly refined though

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Sure wish I could watch the pregame, ESPN+. Nothing quite like 30 minutes of the same loop, ad nauseam.
Would be nice if they paid the extra few dollars to have more than six measures of music. By now, hearing it makes me want to commit violence.

Reactions: dj4aces

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Yeah what's with that. It's a Ken & Ozzie night right?
As far as I know it is... though I really can't say for sure, since I can't watch the bloody pregame! lol

It was Ken and Ozzie last night though, so I don't know why it'd be any different tonight.
Would be nice if they paid the extra few dollars to have more than six measures of music. By now, hearing it makes me want to commit violence.
ESPN+ starts out muted for me, fortunately (on PC, not TV), so I just leave the damn thing muted until I see something other than the same dozen clips or so on my second screen...

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Just finished my batch cocktail for this viewing party I'm having tonight. Manhattans all around for jaster and..... *looks around the room*..... I maaaaay have forgot to send invites out.

Probably best that I drink all this myself anyway.

Help us, Jonny Burgers, you're our only hope.

Reactions: dalem177

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Hill looked like he tried to stack the pads but didn't know how.

You'd like to see Kane score from there, yikes.

Reactions: Filppula

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad