GDT: Game # 64 - Rangers @ Devils - 7pm EST - MSG (Star Fox edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
The frustrating part is that the capability is there. Second period was just pure laziness. Torts would get a 60 minute effort or there'd be a benching.

Just imagine a world...
...where guys like K'Andre and Fil use their size to check.
...where McKegg stays on the bench.
...where Reaves isn't out there when the team needs a goal.
...where our defense keeps the crease clear and doesn't let them poke loose pucks in over and over.
...where Panarin plays a 200-ft. game to the best of his ability.

Reactions: Cmox and Circus86

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
i was on the AV train for a full 2 years before i turned on him. I liked Quinn for year 1. Gallant has been a disappointment since opening night.

Yeah because basically taking the team that could not do anything under Quinn and making them into a top 3 team in the conference with only role player additions in the off season of a “disappointment.” Please try and have some perspective and appreciation for what he’s accomplished this season.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Easy to panic here but it’s only one game. I will say, watching Vetrano now for these past few games he has a fatal flaw in his game. Every time he receives the puck his feet stop moving. He’s already been caught from behind a few times. He’s not going to be effective on that line with these tendencies.
I don’t like his game at all to be honest.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Imo, this is something that needed to happen, we needed to get embarassed. Hopefully they feed off this

Hope so, because they continue to have far, far too many nights where they don’t even play like a playoff team other than the goalie and the PP. Tonight they had none of it and were embarrassed by a bottom feeder.

Reactions: Riche16

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Yeah because basically taking the team that could not do anything under Quinn and making them into a top 3 team in the conference with only role player additions in the off season of a “disappointment.” Please try and have some perspective and appreciation for what he’s accomplished this season.

The team also looked great before Covid and were red hot with tons of comeback wins....they too also had brain dead games. Its in the DNA of this core and their was a sliver of hope Gallant fixed it. Then we sit and watch a young kid get benched when the Vets throw the game away and its bad deja vu.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I still don’t understand why the first goal was allowed the wasnt challenged

Because Shesterkin dropped another puck

First three goals were terrible. Two really bad rebounds and couldn’t find subbans shot

The 4th also terrible and the disallowed one he stops in his sleep 10 out of 10 times.

But I like said even when pucks were hitting him or going wide he had zero clue none where the pucks were going. Just absolutely lost

Reactions: hn777 and gabevh3

RagFinMet

Jan 5, 2019
Well Fox's TO turned the tide...
He has too many this year
As has Pan
Laf was great 1st period but horrible in the 2nd but almost everyone was
He just stood there as they scored the first goal in front of the net. He's gotta tie up the guy's stick
Vatrano wasn't good
I liked motte
Goodrow had lapses in the d zone as well
Reaves has to ride the pine
Copp is the C we been waiting for
Nem braun are too slow to be partners
They got trapped. Thought the game was won and be a breeze...

Reactions: hn777 and gabevh3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad