GDT: Game 64: New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devils, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Why?

Do you seriously think it's worth playing this guy who can't control himself in a playoff game?

The hit he just through could lose us a playoff game or series?

Do you remember Ryan Hollweg?

Rempe reminded me of him since day 1
Rempe is like two Ryan Hollwegs stacked up wearing a long overcoat like Scooby Doo and Shaggy trying to sneak in somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Man feels like the rangers have left some offense on the table. NJ is Swiss cheese all over the ice.
1000009742.jpg

Flan the incredible

Nov 8, 2014
Lindgren is the worst at having the puck in the o-zone. He either leaves it in a spot for someone else that is terrible or he dumps the puck in where no other team mate can get to it. Its so bad and he kills O-zone chances.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
The Devils failing to score on both of his major penalties is f***ing hilarious and sad but should not be a justification for continuing to play him when he's not able to control himself

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
CD went out and got two youngish hungry players who fit well vs a guy playing on one leg and another who has been thru the grind and over 30

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Let's not overreact. You loved him an hour ago.

He's an overly enthusiastic kid. He'll learn.

It will by the height of entertainment (pun intended) if he plays against the devils again.
I've been consistent on him since day 1.

I like him. Hes more than just a goon.. he's talented enough to be a regular 4th liner

But I can't trust him to play in the playoffs if he's gonna throw dirty hits like this

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Im stuck watching the Devil feed. Normally that's bad.

But listening to Salvador and Dano cry about how the league has to do something about Matt Rempe is reallllly f***ing entertaining.

Life gives you lemons...
This lemonade is delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad