GDT: Game # 63 - New York Rangers @ Boston Bruins - 1pm EST - ABC, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
we were playing like dogshit before Kane tbf

we pulled one out of our ass against the Kings..

Another losing streak started. We're nto playing good hockey. We're atrocious defensively. Igor is having his worst professional season
None of today's game is on Igor.

And while Igor hasn't been good, look at Ullmark, guy almost never had to look through a screen, never had to flail going east/west. He looks like Patrick Roy because he's not remotely challenged. Wanna give a goalie confidence? Take care of your netfront. Take care of the slot. Clean up the giveaways.

Igor or Halak are not the reason this team is very mediocre.

This is a very unbalanced hockey team. Very very very unbalanced.

Drury or Dolan or whoever thought bringing in more perimeter skill was the answer, should really be questioned. If Kane was the add and not Tarasenko, ok. But not both. And Kane isn't the source of the issue, his addition just may be the final straw.

I really don't like the makeup of this team right now. I don't love watching them play.

One last thing -- we're 35-19-9. If we're merely going by wins and losses, we're just 7 games over 500. Based on the season we've watched thus far, I think that's a pretty accurate reflection.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
We had 3 regulars out. Two top 6 Defenders. 2 men short. Still played a decent game away against a team that is going for the regular season record in points. Take a breath. A deep opne. We need

- Our injured /stupidly suspended top players back
- A better PP - especially PP1
- More consistent goaltending
- A collective team defense

- All 4 one and one 4 all
- An adjustment of the new players into "the system"
- Better coaching

It can and likely will get better
In this world of hyperinflation, I go with Meatloaf (RIP)
"5 outta 6 ain't bad..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad