GDT: Game 61: Red Wings vs cats 3:00 pm et 3/2/24 (ESPN+, ABC)

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Nice backchecking by the Wings there.

That looked like one of those plays where it inevitably keeps deflecting to Florida players

Looked like Tkachuk caught Lyon in the head as he skated by.

you could see Lyon say something to the ref

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I would like to echo my statement earlier, but add something. Give me a playoff series against these f***ers and gimme a wings 7 game victory

IF the Wings make the playoffs I wouldn't pick the Panthers for the team for them to face. After making it to the Finals last season they've got that combination of knowing how to win but being desperately hungry for the Cup.

IF the Wings make the playoffs I wouldn't pick the Panthers for the team for them to face. After making it to the Finals last season they've got that combination of knowing how to win but being desperately hungry for the Cup.
Still escapes me how they are that good defensively. When I look at their personel pound for pound it is not that much better than ours.

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
Still escapes me how they are that good defensively. When I look at their personel pound for pound it is not that much better than ours.
It helps the refs favor then. Like even the seider penalty came after the panthers player started everything. And they can get away with knocking kane down from behind. Such dirty plays like that make it easy for them to defend when they know they won't get called.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad