GDT: Game # 61 - New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:30 EST - MSG2, TNT (No Patrick Kane till Thursday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
1677726304444.jpeg

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Kid line still the most consistent line in terms of actually controlling the puck in the o zone. If they are gonna be broken up I hope it's worth it

Reactions: will1066

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
GG won't do anything about it though. But imagine if the kids did that
laf did have several awful turnovers tonight and that line in general had some tough shifts too...i dont think he holds anything against them esp at this point.

what he does do is lean on his vets a bit too much for my liking at times. just dont see it as punishing them for anything. either way tonight was all hands on deck, not sure it was possible for anyone to get benched

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
laf did have several awful turnovers tonight and that line in general had some tough shifts too...i dont think he holds anything against them esp at this point.

what he does do is lean on his vets a bit too much for my liking at times. just dont see it as punishing them for anything. either way tonight was all hands on deck, not sure it was possible for anyone to get benched
Turnovers are not the same as just flat out not trying to defend

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
You’re nuts if you didn’t like tarasenkos last two games. Rewarded tonight but this is a very good player that we ALL said we understood would need some time to get comfortable well if you stopped whinnying for a bit you’d see he’s starting to get comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad