Raanta

Scratches
Buchnevich, Puempel

Injured
Klein

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Head-to-head tie breaker up for grabs, which might matter. Unfortunately, CBJ must win in regulation or the Rangers clinch the head-to-head tiebreaker. On the other hand, it may be better to be the "loser" if that means you end up in WC1 and put in the Atlantic division playoff bracket while the "winner" gets Pens and Caps.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Well, that sucks. I was all excited to sit down and watch a good hockey game on NHL.com when I find out the game is blacked out because it's being broadcast over NHL-TV. Not to go on a rant here, but if I were fan of one of the more popular teams and had twenty or more games blacked out because they were being broadcast nationally, I would be seriously ticked off.

Privet

Sep 25, 2015
Victoria, BC
Would be okay for a loss if it means we get to play against (MTL, OTT, or TML) in the first round instead of Pittsburgh..

major major

Feb 18, 2013
It's entirely academic to me whether we want the team to finish 3rd or 4th - I want them to win and I want to see a battle with Pittsburgh.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Would be okay for a loss if it means we get to play against (MTL, OTT, or TML) in the first round instead of Pittsburgh..

Don't agree. Win and then beat whoever you get in the playoffs.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We shouldn't be Thinking about seedlings. The focus should be simple - keep winning and playing with the energy that puts us in position to win.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
We shouldn't be Thinking about seedlings. The focus should be simple - keep winning and playing with the energy that puts us in position to win.

words of wisdom Moe, you cannot turn the game of hockey on and off.. if this team wants to win they have to play with a chip on their shoulder, they have to be unselfish and they need to hit / forecheck everything that moves. High energy, high pressure, when done properly we can beat anyone.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Savy!!!! Thats what I'm freakin' talking bout!!!

EDIT: Damn, hell of a tip from Wennberg!

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Bobs has now made several outstanding saves. We have to do a better job defensively or the Rangers will make us pay!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad