Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Guerin in his office.
burning-money-ha.gif
raw-1617606600.gif

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Generally a good defensive player, the offensive side of his game was way overblown because he got some points playing with Fiala and Boldy

Him and Foligno is not a good environment for Rossi to be in
One of those turnovers was in the defensive zone. He isn't good there either right now.

Reactions: AKL

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
This is perhaps finally the year in which good fortune and strong effort, which has gotten us 100 points in the last 2 years, finally runs out, and there is regression to the mean, and we end up with what we should have, a decent draft pick.

Somehow, it has seemed to me in the last 2 years, that we have overachieved by a wide margin.

Reactions: Sweetnut and AKL

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This is perhaps finally the year in which good fortune and strong effort, which has gotten us 100 points in the last 2 years, finally runs out, and there is regression to the mean, and we end up with what we should have, a decent draft pick.

Somehow, it has seemed to me in the last 2 years, that we have overachieved by a wide margin.
Only when it didn’t matter

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If you love this franchise at all, Darby, you will shove Evason into a closet. Then, at the very least, you will put Rossi on the top line.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
One of those turnovers was in the defensive zone. He isn't good there either right now.

In my defense I said generally

If you love this franchise at all, Darby, you will shove Evason into a closet. Then, at the very least, you will put Rossi on the top line.

I will say it's a little harder to say this today, Hartman has had a good game.

That said...

Kaprizov-Rossi-Hartman
Johansson-Ek-Zuccarello
Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon
Duhaime-Dewar-Lettieri

Reactions: BagHead and Lapa

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
In my defense I said generally

I will say it's a little harder to say this today, Hartman has had a good game.

That said...

Kaprizov-Rossi-Hartman
Johansson-Ek-Zuccarello
Foligno-Gaudreau-Maroon
Duhaime-Dewar-Lettieri
That works. Break up Kap/Zucc. Call me crazy, but Rossi looks a hell of a lot more confident than Kap right now. After watching these last two periods, what can it possibly hurt to move him up?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Well at least we are getting the NHL mandated 2-3 PPs this upcoming period so we can get some time on the ESPN production, maybe Kapostov finally breaks through with one of his patented 3rd period explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad