Stoner - Falk
Zidlicky - Nummelin
Prosser - Scandella

Bäckström

Reactions: fgobuzz and TaLoN

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Thread made me nostalgic for the old players, especially Nummelin, Turtleneck, Brodziak, and Prosser. Some of my favorite memories are watching those players with my friends while we all lived together. Damn you for giving me feelings, Lapa!

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Thread made me nostalgic for the old players, especially Nummelin, Turtleneck, Brodziak, and Prosser. Some of my favorite memories are watching those players with my friends while we all lived together. Damn you for giving me feelings, Lapa!
I still refer to a friend as Petteri instead of Peter from all the chel we played in this era.

Reactions: BagHead

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Don't forget Latendresse and Gillies
I want that one season of dominant Lats back. That was fun to watch.

This oilers roster btw looks abysmal, even with $30MM in cap out of our lineup we still look better. If Jon Merrill sucks against these guys he should probably just hang ‘em up.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Wild won 5 homegames in a row against Oil. Looks like we got Addison in first D-pair, lol.
What do we know about Vinni Lettieri here? I have no clue.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Also makes me really miss Josh Harding (see my avatar). Sucks he suffers from multiple sclerosis, he was the guy I watched before every practice to get myself hyped up. Loved his unique goaltending style and think he could have been a franchise goalie.

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
I’m so sick of them rostering these veteran rosters. Time to bring up some of the kids and get them some NHL experience. Konopka, Veilleux, Brodziak????? Time to bring up Coyle and Haula and see what they can do.

And the defense? Nummelin and Falk can go. I think Dumba and Brodin are ready. Let’s go!!!!!

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Key to win is to shut down that Draif***er. So play Ek and Johansson vs his line, and keep Merrill and Addison far away from him. I see the prediction on the D-corps is changed to:

Jonas Brodin -- Brock Faber
Jacob Middleton -- Dakota Mermis
Jon Merrill -- Calen Addison

so I guess it is going to be rough when Jake and Mermaid is on the ice. Please hurry up your recovery, Spurge!

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Not a must-win for us quite yet, but it is for them so I expect the Oils to have some extra jump.

Draisatl is going to eat Addison alive if we let him

Be nice to see Rossi get back on the scoresheet

If the top line sucks at 5v5 again, hopefully they suck enough for Evason to consider a change

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Key to win is to shut down that Draif***er. So play Ek and Johansson vs his line, and keep Merrill and Addison far away from him. I see the prediction on the D-corps is changed to:

Jonas Brodin -- Brock Faber
Jacob Middleton -- Dakota Mermis
Jon Merrill -- Calen Addison

so I guess it is going to be rough when Jake and Mermaid is on the ice. Please hurry up your recovery, Spurge!
Is that the actual D pairings? That is exactly what I thought they should do against EDM. It makes sense to me.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Is that the actual D pairings? That is exactly what I thought they should do against EDM. It makes sense to me.
I have also seen this projection:

Jonas Brodin -Calen Addison
Jake Middleton - Brock Faber
Jon Merrill - Dakota Mermis

I never trust Deano to make the right decision, and the times he does, it feels like I´m dreaming. So we just have to wait and see. But don´t hold your breath, I fear the last one is what we is going to get.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wild have a game tonight

No McJesus

Lines:

Parise - Granlund - Pominville
Zucker - Koivu - Heatley
Setoguchi - Broadziak - Sheppard
Konopka - Veilleux - Thelen