GDT: Game 6: Red Wings at hawks 7:00 pm et 10/24/21 (BSD, NHLN)

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Hoping to catch most of this one today! LGRW!! I’ll be checking in with you guys later

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
The good news is that it cannot possibly be as bad as last night.

I predict we lay another egg though. We've played back to back teams looking for their first wins, and they outmatched our energy/passion/desperation/intensity, and the Hawks will do the same tonight. I'm just hoping we somewhat resemble an NHL team, and don't look like peewee house leaguers.

Last edited:

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
I would like to see Rowney waived and one of Pearson, Hirose, or Barber brought up. I'm assuming that Hronek will be back, which means that Oesterle will get a game. Probably give Lindstrom the night off, since Blash won't bench DDK.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I would like to see Rowney waived and one of Pearson, Hirose, or Barber brought up. I'm assuming that Hronek will be back, which means that Oesterle will get a game. Probably give Lindstrom the night off, since Blash won't bench DDK.

Why would Osterle get a game. Stecher goes off for Hronek.

Rowney goes off for Bertuzzi and we go back to old lines.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
E1473DD7-2370-4319-B2F6-881DAD0EBDE0.jpeg

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Why would Osterle get a game. Stecher goes off for Hronek.

Rowney goes off for Bertuzzi and we go back to old lines.
Because Blash said he wanted to get each of Oesterle and Stetcher a game, soon, and Stetcher just got his.

My Rowney comment was simply how inept he is at playing NHL hockey and we would be better served bringing up one of the AHL'ers who will at least bring energy as well as having probably deserved a shot on the bottom line over Rowney. I knew that Bert was coming back for today.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
I hope we don’t help the Hawks get back on track. I love there suffering.

I am very curious about this Hronek story though. There has to be something happening behind the scenes

Revenge of Gru

Jul 31, 2021
Ned gonna bring that .890 save % and hold em to 8 goals!
The Red Wings: Where desperate teams come to get on track.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I hope we don’t help the Hawks get back on track. I love there suffering.

I am very curious about this Hronek story though. There has to be something happening behind the scenes
yeah I missed the game yesterday so have been trying to find out info on Hronek.

Was he a healthy scratch? Did Blashill not comment on it at all?

Reactions: DatsDeking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad