GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Screenshot-2024-05-02-142341.png

seems about right

Reactions: PromisedLand

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Jarnkrok has been completely invisible this whole series. Hasn't done anything, That 3rd online with him and Robetson has been brutal for offense.

We really needed McMann

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Jarnkrok has been completely invisible this whole series. Hasn't done anything, That 3rd online with him and Robetson has been brutal for offense.

We really needed McMann
I like Jarnkrok, I really do, but the evidence is clear, he's not a playoff performer.

5G, 22pts in 91 playoff games.

He's decent defensively (but not really good), and can kill penalties (but again, can, but not good at it). But his fundamental role is depth scorer and he can't score when the games matter. Doesn't provide forchecking, energy/physicality, can't score in the playoffs, he's just kinda there.

Reactions: PhiladelphiaKessel

mapleleafs34

Apr 7, 2011
I like Jarnkrok, I really do, but the evidence is clear, he's not a playoff performer.

5G, 22pts in 91 playoff games.

He's decent defensively (but not really good), and can kill penalties (but again, can, but not good at it). But his fundamental role is depth scorer and he can't score when the games matter. Doesn't provide forchecking, energy/physicality, can't score in the playoffs, he's just kinda there.
Agreed. He'd be perfect for the 4th line IMO. Can PK and not be a liability 5v5 like Reaves has been the last couple games.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
I really don’t like the look of 34 working hard in the morning skate in videos and then not playing tonight.

Anyways, here’s hoping we force a game 7.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
We "should" have 3.

As bad as the pp has been, we're only two goals short of what an average people would have achieved. PK has been an even bigger problem.
Tbf we are 2 pk kills away from being at a league average Pk too. It goes both ways I guess

Our team is an offensively built team, so if all else fails the pp should still be going. With our talent group, honestly 2 more goals would be on the low end, putting us at 3 for 14 or 21% we probably should be at 4/15 for 14 given us having a 70,40 2x30, sometimes a 20, and a good playmaker back there.

moreover 3-5 would change this series a lot depending on when it was scored. It would’ve
Won us game 3, made game 1 and 4 much closer probably tied.

I guess either way it would work out the same if we could kill or score on special teams. I put more emphasis on pp because…we usually have 50 million dollars out there vs the pk who has one of the core 4 sometimes

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Play like we did Yesterday and we win. Play like you did game 4, we're gonna see the same result.

Hope we get to see the former rather than the latter.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019

We really needed McMann
Thing is this isn’t surprising in the slightest

In his career jarnkrok has never scored more than 2 goals in a playoff run, and he’s scored 0 5 times, currently on 6

Before this year I was like whatever he makes 2.1 and you don’t get more value than him, but I’m reconsidering that now. He should not be playing anything over 4th line come playoffs, he kills plays and does nothing. I’d look to deal him if only to make sure he doesn’t play come playoffs

Dude is Thomas Tatar levels bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3