GDT: Game #6 | Blues @ Lightning | "YOU COULD HAVE BEEN 5-0!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues need to score early in The 3rd. Tough game. It would be tough to lose on that lucky pass/shot through The Blues' D-Man's legs, which screened Allan and banked off the other Blues' D-Man's leg.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Sorry, what? Parayko should never even think of making that pass. Totally vertical passes like that are how guys' careers get ended.
Did a bad pass by Parayko make Blais completely disregard backchecking/playing defense leaving Stamkos alone and uncontested for a juicy shot from the slot?

EDIT: if you can rewind, go back to Blais' shift starting at ~3:40 left in the second period. It's not a good shift.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Bad call...not bad call.

Blais did have the chance to blow his ass up though. I don't like the non hard hitting Blues

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Sweet Jesus....sobokta is where offense goes to die lately
A lot of his touches are resulting in him turning to the outside and away from the net. That's an ok change of pace if you can use it on the rush to open a lane, or buy some time for the rest of your unit to get into the play, but you've got to have more determination to work the puck the other way most of the time. That determination just isn't in his game right now.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
so does the league plan on addressing the even worse than usual god awful officiating? few more ref fest games like this and im just gonna turn this garbage off for a few weeks.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Allen you f***ing suck. I dont give a shit if that was on the backhand or not.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Blame Allen all you want, but we wouldn't win this game if he stood on his head. The guys being paid to score aren't exactly playing to impress tonight.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Blame Allen all you want, but we wouldn't win this game if he stood on his head. The guys being paid to score aren't exactly playing to impress tonight.
You know what they'd get though, A point. That's 2 weak goals tonight. And as we've seen. Once you don't trust the goalie, the rest goes to shit

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
F it! I'm going to go play with my ladies 15th century outfits and ice silk boxers. Not bad though cause my browser just gave me $6,400 cash and some lip stick. Don't forget to clear your browser after your girl friend uses your unit.

Reactions: Quiddity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad