Methot-Klingberg
Lindell-Honka
Hamhuis-Johns

Bishop

Last edited:

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Fully expecting a loss but thinking they still play well. Tough team to face on the back end of a back to back.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Good test of where they're at. They faced a weak and somewhat battered Boston, and really battered Anaheim the past three games. Full credit for getting the job done, but tonight against a quality division opponent should be telling. They've played a lot of games, but for a young team this early into the season I don't think the back to back factor should be affecting them physically that much.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Good test of where they're at. They faced a weak and somewhat battered Boston, and really battered Anaheim the past three games. Full credit for getting the job done, but tonight against a quality division opponent should be telling. They've played a lot of games, but for a young team this early into the season I don't think the back to back factor should be affecting them physically that much.

Even moreso when you consider the Stars record, Avs played a gritty game last night and the big boys on that Stars roster have yet to get going. Be interesting to see how we come up. Im not expecting much. Hopefully we can get a point of this.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The Stars usually dominate the play to the point where it looks like EA Sports Legend mode vs a newbie, so naturally I'm not very confident for this one unless Varly does Varly/Dallas things and goes god mode again.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
The Stars usually dominate the play to the point where it looks like EA Sports Legend mode vs a newbie, so naturally I'm not very confident for this one unless Varly does Varly/Dallas things and goes god mode again.
That was last season. And the season before that. Yeah and maybe even the season before ... i admit, they dominated the play a lot. :huh:
But i'm not scared, THIS season we won't get dominated. We DOMINATE :wave:

Nah we'll probably lose but we'll give them a fight. My guess is this goes to OT.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Barbs played a good game yesterday and I'm no longer mad that he's in instead of Lindholm. One or the other is fine although I'd still prefer Lindholm against Dallas' style.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Lose the corsi win the game! Vegas oddsmakers have us as big time underdogs. What better time to bet loads of fake currency on our hero’s in burgundy and blue

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
Outside of the top line, the Stars lineup on paper looks like a ton of meh. How were insiders picking them to win the division this year?!

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Can't believe they decided to keep washed up Hamhuis instead of Nemeth.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Wasn't able to watch last night other than the first period, glad I get to watch the full thing tonight.

Varly has been fasting all day, ready to eat the Stars for dinner like usual.

Reactions: klozge

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Isn't that the Duchene visor he started wearing last season.

Also, I think the Stars are the 2nd dirtiest team in the West now after the Ducks and ahead of the other two Cali teams? We get these two two nights in a row....great.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
I have been unable to see Avs 2nd game against Boston and last nights Anaheim game. I have Verizon FIOS and NHL center ice and for some reason the game shows as blacked out in my local area market. Only Isles, Rags and Devils are suppose to be blacked out in my area. Anyone experienced anything like this before? It's probably the cable company's error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad