GDT: Game 59: Sharks @ Stars 5:00pm NBCSCA

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
Man I switched from 4-1 to 5-1 and back to 4-1 because I want young lad Chrona to have a decent showing… yes my bar for decent is quite low lol

Sharks only team without a player with 15 or more goals according to Stars cast… ouch.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I can watch a WHL game starting at 6pm. That should be a good chance to gauge how badly things go here so I don't feel bad about changing the channel :P

That means he did a good job opening the gate for line changes, which the way he’s been playing that would be considered a good game

Even if Kahkonen has a good game manning the bench gate he'll have a long way to go before he approaches the man, the myth, the legend of Dimitri Patzold.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Stankoven on the Stars makes me sad. I liked him in his draft year but no, we had to give up that 2nd to the Sens in the Karlsson trade.

but the success of Stankoven gives me hope for a potential 2025 draft pick I've watched a ton of: Vancouver Giants forward Cameron Schmidt. Another mighty mite, but he just oozes skill and speed and compete on the attack.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Kunin has two assists this whole season, which even I find kinda shocking. But he’s finally unlocked the secret to getting more: pass the puck to William Eklund and stand back.

Recognizing opportunities is what smart veterans do. It's that kind of hockey IQ that gets you primo ice time.

• Haha
Reactions: landshark

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
can't let that one through but just another example of Bailey not having good body positioning to make a play.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
can't let that one through but just another example of Bailey not having good body positioning to make a play.
It’s also an indictment of Burroughs and Ohkotiuk—why were they so far out of position that Sturm, Hoffman, and Bailey were all back to defend the play before either defenseman? I absolutely can’t stand that pairing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad