GDT: Game 59: Sharks @ Stars 5:00pm NBCSCA

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
I can’t SNOG against the boys and since they are going to get their arses handed to them tonight I’m not going to SNOG.

I’m just gonna watch to se if Chrona shows any signs of being an NHL level goalie.

Should be a lot of goals for all the Stars fans to watch!

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Not to mention Gudas almost decapitated Eklund the other night. Might be nice to have someone like Smith to keep players like that in line.
Are we still pretending that goons decrease the instances of dirty plays?

Unlike others, I actually think Smith is one of the 12 best forwards in this organization right now. He should be playing over the likes of Hoffman, Labanc, and *****.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Are we still pretending that goons decrease the instances of dirty plays?

Unlike others, I actually think Smith is one of the 12 best forwards in this organization right now. He should be playing over the likes of Hoffman, Labanc, and *****.
Not in all cases but at the very least they can retaliate.

100% agreed on the second point. Smith is a legitimately useful 4th liner.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Not in all cases but at the very least they can retaliate.

100% agreed on the second point. Smith is a legitimately useful 4th liner.
Sure, and there is value to retaliation in extreme circumstances. I just mean that Smith’s presence isn’t going to affect how Eklund is treated.

I don’t know if I’d go so far as to say Smith’s a legitimately useful 4th liner… but on merit he should be in the Sharks’ everyday lineup. He makes me much less mad than half of our usual forwards do, anyway.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jts4thgoal

King of the idiots
Aug 28, 2015
Not to mention Gudas almost decapitated Eklund the other night. Might be nice to have someone like Smith to keep players like that in line.
In 27 game Smith has 3 fights and 60 hits. To his credit all 3 fights were him standing up for teammates, unfortunately he loses almost every fight he is in. No one is giving him a second thought.

Chinaski89

May 17, 2019
Dallas 4 - Robertson, Pavelski, Hintz, Johnston

Sharks 1 - Zetterlund

Edit: Chrona in net. Made some adjustments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad