GDT: Game 59: Arizona Coyotes vs Montreal Canadiens: 2/27/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690- Someone's gotta win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
Cooley has nice hair

Let's make a trade

I generally don't mind Martineau,

But do we really need to seek out other top 2022 picks and ask them about Slafkovsky? It just comes across as insecure.

What exactly is Martineau even asking there "do you have the time to take a look at what Slafkovsky has done this year?"

That question is pure "do you think I'm fat?" shit just fishing for compliments.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
A fight to the finish where losing means winning!

ACVmBj7.gif
Our tank is a bigger tank.

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I went with a 27 theme for the GDT. Its not only the date but also my birthday so decided to pay homage to past players wearing #27. Will also be at the game tonight to boot.
Happy B-Day to you! Enjoy!

:hbday::party::party::bday:

Reactions: HuGo Sham

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I am loving the “we’re playing great“ comments after 5 straight losses.

edit - Haha just saw the “one of us will win tonight” from St-Louis about crossing Tourigny on the street. Good on them for keeping their spirits up.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Twenty minutes to game time and only 33 posts (including this one) has to be a new record low for this board

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Twenty minutes to game time and only 33 posts (including this one) has to be a new record low for this board
Yeah… we’re a few games and jersey-fillers departed from people flicking insults at each other for their endless self-proclaimed brilliant can’t miss line up permutations with the world on the line.

• Haha
Reactions: Habs13

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I generally don't mind Martineau,

But do we really need to seek out other top 2022 picks and ask them about Slafkovsky? It just comes across as insecure.

What exactly is Martineau even asking there "do you have the time to take a look at what Slafkovsky has done this year?"

That question is pure "do you think I'm fat?" shit just fishing for compliments.
I’m going to use as an @Tyson technique and answer with 💯

Just imagine saying it with a Texan drawl, for greater authenticity. :sarcasm:

But yeah, what was Martineau thinking? Who cares about Cooley’s opinion on any of our players? Martineau is usually on point. One of his worst interview ideas.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Bjugstad and Crouse is probably more accurate.

Bjugstad? probably. I'd be shocked if Arizona traded Crouse though.

The guys reportedly available playing in this game are Savard, Pearson, Bjugstad, Dumba and Zucker.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I’m going to use as an @Tyson technique and answer with 💯

Just imagine saying it with a Texan drawl, for greater authenticity. :sarcasm:

But yeah, what was Martineau thinking? Who cares about Cooley’s opinion on any of our players? Martineau is usually on point. One of his worst interview ideas.
@Runner77 I was speaking french one day to a relative and they said I spoke french with a Texas accent. How is that possible ?🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad