GDT: Game 59: Arizona Coyotes vs Montreal Canadiens: 2/27/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690- Someone's gotta win

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
qTCzOLb.jpeg

ENQSwIL.jpeg

Spq8Zsk.jpeg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I hope I'm surprised and we see a copycat of that Anaheim game I was at.
That was FUN. Particularly if we are going to win anyways.
Heck Sam deserves a 13 shot shut-out if anyone does. :laugh:

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Thankfully Arizona is starting Ingram. He's basically their Montembeault, an anti-tank commander who could steal the game for them.
Arizona sorely lacks an anti-tank commander... heres hoping Ingram goes on a 10game winning streak..

ooof that's a really ugly Coyotes lineup....

Isn't Struble out tonight still?
Is Slaf listed as RW (left shot) and CC LW (right shot) by design?

Reactions: Leon Lucius Black

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
ooof that's a really ugly Coyotes lineup....

Isn't Struble out tonight still?
Our lineup is uglier.

Maccelli, Schmaltz, Kerfoot, Crouse and Bjustad all forwards over 30 pts.

For the Habs, it's Suzuki, Caufield and Slafkovsky. Nobody else is even at 20 pts.

For D-man, Matheson is on it's own. Arizona have Durzi at 30 pts and Moser at 20 pts. So more depth there as well.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Our lineup is uglier.

For the Habs, it's Suzuki, Caufield and Slafkovsky. Nobody else is even at 20 pts.

For D-man, Matheson is on it's own. Arizona have Durzi at 30 pts and Moser at 20 pts. So more depth there as well.
Newhook would be on pace if he were healthy. And our 4 have a brighter future than their 4.

And the last argument about depth based on having one more dman with more points doesn't make sense. The primary purpose of a dman is to be good defensively. And weren't we leading the league in goals by dmen at one point this year.

not that our lineup is pretty!

FRONT ROW SEATS FOR SAVARD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

aren't there usually that many?

LesHabitants

Oct 20, 2022
Our lineup is uglier.

Goodness the Habs suck.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Getting ready for the game like Colin White

This game ooze sex appeal

If i did not know Colin White was a professional athlete and you would tell me he was a professional athlete i would not believe you. Man he looks like this guy you'll meet in a small village near the US border sitting on his porch while drinking a beer and complaining about fake news with his best drinking buddies on a Tuesday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad