GDT: Game # 59 - 2/25 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals - 1pm EST, ESPN+, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
If we are distracted with the Kane trade rumors can only imagine how the players are feeling right now.

Reactions: Crease

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
If we are distracted with the Kane trade rumors can only imagine how the players are feeling right now.

I mean, the guys playing aren't in any danger of being traded.

But really this whole thing sucks. This is going to be hanging over the team for the next week and it honestly feels we're gonna lose every game

Reactions: Leonardo87

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
At least NYR are fairly well set in their playoff position, but every loss takes a real toll on our chances to win home ice against NJ in the first round.

That said, given our respective home and away records this year, IDK if that would even matter. Devils have been much better on the road too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
At least NYR are fairly well set in their playoff position, but every loss takes a real toll on our chances to win home ice against NJ in the first round.

That said, given our respective home and away records this year, IDK if that would even matter. Devils have been much better on the road too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh, come playoffs give me home ice every time.

Although it probably matters even less than usual in a NJ/NYR series.

But I don't see us locked in to anything. I look at Buffalo coming on, only 11 back with a game in hand. It's amazing but I still worry about it.

gimbznyr

Jul 23, 2021
Kane is actually in the building today. Trade will be announced in the second intermission.. then BY GOD THATS SHOWTIMES MUSIC

Reactions: will1066

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
1677346392125.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad