GDT: Game # 59 - 2/25 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals - 1pm EST, ESPN+, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
39109903-30E5-4726-A90A-7503A14E07AD.gif

Come on NHL

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Maybe Wilson sends someone onto LTIR..... but they're back just in time to practice for weeks and start the Playoffs.

Reactions: Tob

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Today is the day HFNYR will send @EdJovanovski off to HFCHI. We've enjoyed having you here Ed. We've been through many laughters and tears together but it's time to move onto greener pastures.

HFCHI scouts have appeared in HFNYR in recent days to prepare for the inevitable discussions about Pizza Hut versus Chicago deep dish and the dirty blonde locks of the Chosen One blowing in the Windy City to raise the aesthetics of the sport in the Midwest. (Yes, I am aware that the Windy City nickname did not come from the literal meaning of the movement of air.)

8pm here in Finland

Turku?

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
HFCHI scouts have appeared in HFNYR in recent days to prepare for the inevitable discussions about Pizza Hut versus Chicago deep dish and the dirty blonde locks of the Chosen One blowing in the Windy City to raise the aesthetics of the sport in the Midwest. (Yes, I am aware that the Windy City nickname did not come from the literal meaning of the movement of air.)

Turku?
That's a nice way of saying they won't know what'll hit em.

Reactions: will1066

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Wonder if Kane will suit up tonite for the Hawks..

Want Krav gone more than I want Patrick here.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Only reason I want Kane here is because A) he's a 3x cup winning conn Smythe winning Hart winning winger who elevates his game in the playoffs, and B) he has ridiculous chemistry with Panarin. Give them trochek as a center and they'll have the puck the whole game.

Reactions: FultonReed

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Taco Bell keys to the game:

Come out physical. Not that physicality matters all that much but for some reason we seem to play better when we take the body and tend to dictate play more.

Defensive zone coverage by the defensemen needs to improve.

Forwards need to limit NZ turnovers (looking at you Zbad who’s had a few bad ones the past few games).

Lastly, get the puck outta the zone when the opportunity is there, instead of always trying to get a 3 on 2.

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad